Week 10- Understanding of the Field Guide

During this weeks class we got a better understanding on what to expect by the end of the semester. I definitely got a better understanding on what the "Field Guide" actually is and what to expect from us. This is a subject I have been struggling with because I had no idea what it actually meant and what was expected from us.

We also went over the the stretch of the semester and touching base on where we should be and where we are headed.

This has been a crazy week with so much going on...  But I am ready to get started and participate in the Field Guide and enjoy the stretch of the semester...

We also have to create a new twitter account for our alchemist to talk to each other.  This will be pretty confusing and I probably won't ever use that twitter account again.. I wonder if I can delete when finished.. I'm sure I can...

Google doc template will give voice and introduce our alchemist.

Comments

  1. That's good to hear that you better understand the field guide. And yes, you can certainly delete the twitter account when done. It does not hurt to leave it out there; I still see students alt accounts still active years later because they have set them up to tweet something every day (this is the bot activity we will do next week).

    But it's completely up to you to keep the alchemist alive or deep six it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1- Setting up Accounts

Selfie/ Un-selfie