The light in the Darkness....

Well this week was pretty long.... I have decided to take 3 English classes this semester and it seems to be a bit overwhelming. I am in a constant battle with myself on what is my purpose? What am I set out to be?

I am having trouble with my major so that has been a major bummer, this praxis core test seems to be haunting me and I can't seem to pass it. I am also not really liking my job at the moment. It is exhausting waking up and going to a job that I started to hate after 6 years. Once again, can it be that i am clearly maturing? I am pushing 30 soon so maybe it's my age kicking in and i am not where i imagined i would be at this age...

There has been a lot going on this weekend on the internet. Very dark i must say. I am having some trouble figuring out this hypothes.is maybe someone can help me out? Not really sure what we were to do on there. I also have not used twitter in sometime so it is taking me sometime getting used to!! I hope to be the light in darkness in this world today and start to figure this thing called life out....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1- Setting up Accounts

Week 10- Understanding of the Field Guide

Selfie/ Un-selfie